National & World News

Elementary School Shooting in Connecticut

ShootingCrimeSceenTapeConnecticut state police are responding to a report of a shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School on Dickinson Drive in Newton, Connecticut.  Police are reporting several people are hurt, but it’s not clear how seriously.  Students are being taken from the school in groups.  That is all that’s known as of 10:30am Friday.

11 Comments to “Elementary School Shooting in Connecticut”

anna said:
    December 14, 2012 at 1:42 PM

Broken hearted… thats right, our entire country is grieving… ohh 11 days before Christmas… how sad!

anonymous said:
      December 14, 2012 at 2:45 PM

So sad before christmas.my hheart goes out to the familys of the lose ones and to all the familys at the school.

tameka forks said:
    December 14, 2012 at 1:55 PM

So sad god bless those families who lost a loved so close to the holidays

mary said:
    December 14, 2012 at 2:10 PM

How sad this is. Christmas is so close. my heart goes out to those parents and loved ones who have lost a loved one. prayers are going up for you all

Mina said:
    December 14, 2012 at 2:11 PM

My heart goes out to all the families who have children at Sandy Hook Elementary… May God bless each and everyone of you…How could anyone do something so horrific…especially during the holiday season….

Karen said:
    December 14, 2012 at 2:35 PM

This is the absolute worse thing, what are we going to have to do to protect our children. I feel terrific heart break for those who lost children and family in this shooting. God help them through this crisis.

Kim said:
    December 14, 2012 at 2:40 PM

I am very sorry to hear about the shooting, I have been threw the Red Lion, Pa shooting where my cousin shot the principal. I wish I could come and help you’s all threw this. I am praying for everyone who’s had to go threw this!

Sharon said:
    December 14, 2012 at 5:03 PM

Horrific, Praying for the families who lost their children, what a senseless tragedy.

Anonymous said:
    January 20, 2013 at 4:37 PM

And that's why you keep mentally insane people away from auto pistols.

Sharon said:
      January 20, 2013 at 4:39 PM

yep

Natalie said:
    December 4, 2013 at 9:34 PM

If a absolute state was to gush an algorithm-based currency.
    Bitcoins are generated when Bitcoin math problems are solved.
    While Yahoo Finance reports: “Bitcoin’s Price Swings Threaten Its Chance of Being a Real Currency.