Fire damages a Lancaster County home Christmas evening. It began just before 7 o’clock in the 100 block of Hill Road in Earl Township. The fire began in the chimney and spread into the walls of the home. A family of three were at home but were not harmed. Fire crews spent several hours at the scene mopping up hot spots. Damage is estimated at around $40,000.
This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.