Fire Damages Lancaster County Home

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

Fire damages a Lancaster County home Christmas evening.  It began just before 7 o’clock in the 100 block of Hill Road in Earl Township. The fire began in the chimney and spread into the walls of the home.  A family of three were at home but were not harmed. Fire crews spent several hours at the scene mopping up hot spots. Damage is estimated at around $40,000.

1 Comment

Comments are closed.