Local News

Electrical Fire Damages Townhouse

A faulty electrical outlet is the cause of a fire that damaged a surburban Lancaster Townhouse Friday evening.  It happened just after 5 p.m. in the 100 block of Melrose Lane, near Rutledge Avenue, in Manheim Township.  The fire was discovered by the resident who heard his smoke alarm sounding as he returned home from walking his dog.  The fire was confined to the living room.  It was under control within minutes of the arrival of fire crews.  There is no estimate of damage.

VIEW & ADD COMMENTS

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Advertisement

Advertisement