Biglerville Couple Charged with Abuse of 4 year-old Girl

cotto

A man and woman are in Adams County Prison on charges they caused numerous injuries to a 4 year-old girl. State Police say Children and Youth Services were contacted when someone saw recent injuries to the little girl. She was examined at Gettysburg Hospital on February 27th, and more than 60 recent injuries were documented and photographed. The injuries consisted of bruises, abrasions and contusions.

Wilson Cotto, 26, and Mandy Hertzler, 24, of North Main Street in Biglerville are charged with Aggravated Assault, Simple Assault and Endangering the Welfare of a Child. They are in Adams County Prison awaiting arraignment.

12 Comments to “Biglerville Couple Charged with Abuse of 4 year-old Girl”

Renee said:
    March 7, 2013 at 9:28 AM

Let me get my hands on those dirty S.O.B's……Both of them need to be tortured to death very very slowly!!!!

Jim said:
    March 7, 2013 at 9:32 AM

Dirty Scum not worth a Bullet !!!

Rodney said:
    March 7, 2013 at 9:44 AM

I hope they get abused every day in prison

chuckie said:
    March 7, 2013 at 9:56 AM

Is that Chumlee???

bob said:
      March 7, 2013 at 10:09 AM

lolololol

proudmother said:
    March 7, 2013 at 10:09 AM

Pure trash!!!! This is a case that should throw them in a cell tortured for life!!!! People make me sick!!! Over 60 injuries and no one helped this child!!!! Way to go cys!!!!

Julie Anderson said:
    March 7, 2013 at 11:39 AM

I am praying for this dear little child! May the rest of her days be filled with love. I guess she is going into the foster care system now?

angela guise said:
    March 7, 2013 at 12:13 PM

hey bob who ever u r 2 post lollol u r just as sick as those 2 r u should go to prison with them and u all should b beat 60 times worse then the beatings that 4 year old took trash is 2 good of a word 4 these people

Snooky said:
      March 7, 2013 at 1:09 PM

Angela, He's replying to Chuckie Duh.

Anonymous said:
        March 7, 2013 at 3:33 PM

ANNND this is why we have trials instead of witch hunts.

anonymous said:
    March 7, 2013 at 5:00 PM

cys alwsys go after the ones they dont need to go after and this is what happens they wait and wait to look into something when people call and report things and they just blow it off on the ones they should be looking at i guess it is to much paper work for them. I dont feel bed for these people I hope they sit in rot in there and I hope people make there life a living you know what in that jail. I feel bad for that litte girl

Anonymous said:
    March 8, 2013 at 8:48 AM

This just goes to show you how sick of a society we are now living in. You read about these kinds of things every day.