‘Axe Body Spray’ banned at PA high school after nearly killing a teen

aze2The Principal at Freedom High School in Bethlehem has asked students to cut back on Axe Body Spray after one student suffered a severe allergic reaction from the product.  According to school officials, Brandon Silk’s throat closed up and he broke out in hives when he smelled the spray.  The school nurse had to use an epi-pen several times. Silk’s mom told reporters his throat closed up three times since the incident.

The school posted a statement on its web site asking parents, staff and students to avoid the product because of Silk’s life threatening reaction.  To read the entire statement, click here.