Entertainment

BMW announces the latest edition to its lifestyle collection – The BMW P.R.A.M.

With a royal baby due this summer, BMW is proud to announce the launch of the limited edition BMW P.R.A.M. (Postnatal Royal Auto Mobile).

Fitted with a Nurse-Assisting Petrol Powered Injection Engine (N.A.P.P.I.E) and award-winning EfficientDynamics technologies, including active aerodynamics and low rolling-resistance tyres, for those who are ‘too posh to push’. With a choice of two or four-wheel drive it rides as smoothly on the polo field as it does down the Mall.

Available exclusively in Princess Pink and Royal Blue, this soft-top convertible is the latest innovation from the Forschunges und Narren division. The BMW P.R.A.M comes complete with air conditioning, and paparazzi-proof hood as standard.

On sale in showrooms from April 1, 2013, the price is available on request. To book a test drive contact Joe King, Head of Postnatal Innovation, on 0800 0936161 or Joe.King@bmw.co.uk.

This was brought to you by AF.

7 Comments to “BMW announces the latest edition to its lifestyle collection – The BMW P.R.A.M.”

mohammed said:
    April 1, 2013 at 1:02 PM

Nice joke “joeking”

April Fooler said:
    April 1, 2013 at 2:31 PM

But I bet you'd get loads of orders for that ;-)

Nicola Spencer said:
    April 2, 2013 at 4:32 AM

I bet the wags and show off people would go for this.
    But I think it would b a great idea for hire in all shopping malls

3 series said:
    April 4, 2013 at 11:23 PM

Sweet! Congrats on your new 3 series! I just came back from dealership to test drive a 550i. It was a very nice car and the HP is powerful but a little more expensive than what I would have hoped for. Now I’m not sure if I’ll decide on the new 3 series or the 2011 550i.
    Best Luck
    Nadia

susan rutter said:
    April 12, 2013 at 10:37 AM

will you anounce in the national press or release a statement for how many genuine enquiries you received

Matt at FOX43 responded:
      April 12, 2013 at 10:39 AM

This was an April Fools joke.

Berry said:
    April 18, 2013 at 1:43 AM

Style becomes a fashion of every one life in this era. Keeping this in front of view all automobile sector try to give a best model which is appreciable by customer. BMW also do this; by giving all dedication generate a stylist model to us. It is a loyal gift for us which helps us to maintain our lifestyle proudly in an independent way.