Dallastown woman arrested after trying to run over ex-boyfriend

A Dallastown woman is facing charges after trying to run over her ex-boyfriend with a car after an argument. Christine Spillane, 24, stole a gun from her ex-boyfriend’s house and damaged his property last evening.

Spillane faces several charges including Aggravated Assault, Theft and Endangering the Welfare of a Child. Police say she had her child in the car at the time of the incident.

7 Comments to “Dallastown woman arrested after trying to run over ex-boyfriend”

LTC(Ret) said:
    June 15, 2013 at 3:33 PM

I don't see the felony stolen gun charge; Nor, the unlicensed carry charge or the aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. You want gun control? Prosecute this!

stephanie cauler said:
    June 15, 2013 at 3:38 PM

ok not to bright….NO MAN IS WORTH IT !!!!! And to to this with your child in the vehicle…..STUPID MOVE…real stupid……people amaze me on their intelligent levels…she shown hers..

MyTakeOnIt said:
      June 15, 2013 at 4:28 PM

I dunno Stephanie. I think there are plenty of men who are worth running over with a car.

uncle joe said:
    June 15, 2013 at 5:57 PM

My question is this. Why didn't Jack The Rippers wife run him over with there car ?
    If she had his crime spree would not have gotten as far as it did. That's just another
    unanswered question in the history of life.

MyTakeOnIt said:
      June 15, 2013 at 8:16 PM

I know one particular joe that ought to be run over.

JustSayin said:
    June 16, 2013 at 3:03 PM

I'd like to nominate her for the mother of the year award!