This weekend many people will be heading to Labor Day parties.
Chandler Carranza with PA Fine Wine and Good Spirits joined the FOX43 morning team with some cocktail recipes you can use at any weekend party.
Labor Day Cocktail ideas from Chandler Carranza of Fine Wine & Good Spirits
Blueberries & Bourbon
· 1½ oz. Woodford Reserve Bourbon (Size: 750ml, Code: 6953, Retail: $34.99, Sale: $29.99)
· ½ oz. lemon juice
· ½ oz. simple syrup
· 6 blueberries
· Splash seltzer
Muddle blueberries in cocktail shaker. Add bourbon, lemon juice and simple syrup. Shake and strain into rocks glass with ice. Top with a splash of seltzer water. Garnish with a twist of lemon and additional blueberries.
· 1 bottle Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc (Size: 750ml, Code: 4743, Retail: $17.99, Sale: $14.99)
· ½ cup Strawberries and/or Blueberries
· ¾ cup Svedka Clementine Vodka (Size: 1.75L, Code: 5144, Retail: $24.99, Sale: $18.99)
· ¾ cup St. Germaine Liqueur (Size: 750ml, Code:6293, Retail: $32.99, Sale: $30.99)
Soak berries in the wine for 1 hour, Add SVEDKA Clementine and elderflower liqueur. Refrigerate for 2 hours. Serve in wine glasses over ice.
· 1½ oz. Svedka Citron Vodka (Size: 1.75L, Code: 3196, Retail: $24.99, Sale: $18.99)
· ¾ oz. St. Germain Liqueur (Size: 750ml, Code: 6293, Retail: $32.99, Sale: $30.99)
· ¾ oz. lemon juice
· ¾ oz. simple syrup
· Splash club soda
Pour all ingredients into a Collins glass over ice and stir. Top with club soda. Garnish with a lemon wedge.
For more information visit: http://www.finewineandgoodspirits.com