Easy Elegant Napkin Folds
Whether you’re setting an elegant holiday table or setting up a buffet, an easy and elegant napkin fold can be impressive and functional. Use the pockets that this simple fold creates to stuff with silverware for a buffet. Or, for a table setting, use the pockets to hold seasonal aromatic spices or decorations, or place cards.
How to fold pockets into a napkin:
- Lay your napkin face-side down.
- Fold the top edge down to the center; Fold the bottom edge up to the center.
- Turn the napkin over.
- Fold the right side to the center so the two edges from your fold in Step 2 are showing. Repeat with the left side.
- Fold the right side over on to the left side.
- Place silverware, decorative items or place cards in the pockets.
For more tips, and to see Chef Donna’s other recipes, visit her website.