Local News

Fire breaks out inside vacant home

lowerwindsorfire

Crews quickly put out a fire that broke out inside a vacant home early Tuesday morning.

It happened around 7:15 a.m. at a home that was being renovated along the 700 block of Taylor Road in Lower Windsor Township.

Fire officials say the fire started inside an electrical box.

No injuries were reported.

VIEW & ADD COMMENTS

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Advertisement

Advertisement