Dillsburg woman arrested for DUI with a child in the car

Nelson

Upper Allen Township Police say that Kelly Nelson, 41, of Dillsburg was driving under the influence with a child in her car.

Police said that around 8:00 p.m. on Tuesday they stopped Nelson in the area of Old Gettysburg Pike and Mill Road in Upper Allen Township.

Nelson seemed to be intoxicated and was found with an open container in her car. Police said there also was a child passenger in the vehicle.

Police arrested Nelson and charged her with DUI and endangering the welfare of a child. She was taken to Cumberland County Prison.

6 Comments to “Dillsburg woman arrested for DUI with a child in the car”

MyTakeOnIt said:
    February 19, 2014 at 10:56 AM

Does not say why stopped.In picture ,she doesn't look all f 'ed up.The stress and road conditions might be factor!

JustSayin said:
      February 19, 2014 at 2:01 PM

I was thinking the same thing. Also doesnt give a BAC. Those facts would be interesting to know.

MyTakeOnIt said:
    February 19, 2014 at 2:12 PM

Comment above is not by me, the guy who has been using the MyTakeOnIt identity for months. I would never say f'ed up. I would type the word out if I felt like using it.

This chick sounds exactly like my ex.

JustSayin said:
      February 20, 2014 at 8:04 AM

Who would use someone else's name……must have nothing else better to do. You know I thought that post didn't sound like something you've written in the past. Sounds like the person needs to grow up.

TonyTiger said:
    February 19, 2014 at 3:01 PM

Her eye s look like the one Lee Majors was Fn.

just-my-opinion said:
    February 19, 2014 at 7:10 PM

She was not hurt. Her child was not hurt. There was no property damage. Her mugshot shouldn't be plastered all over the internet.