Local News

Discarded cigarette sparks apartment fire in Hanover

hanoveraptfire

A discarded cigarette sparked a fire at an apartment in Hanover Borough Friday afternoon, according to fire officials.

Flames broke out shortly after 1:30 p.m. along the first block of West Middle Street.

The fire started on a second-floor back porch and quickly spread up to the attic, according to firefighters at the scene.

No one was injured.

The fire caused an estimated $75,000 to $80,000 in structural damage.

VIEW & ADD COMMENTS

1 Comment to “Discarded cigarette sparks apartment fire in Hanover”

    Robbin said:
    April 1, 2014 at 5:23 PM

    Do youu mind if I quoe a couplle of your articles as long as I pprovide cedit
    and soirces bafk to your site? My website iss in tthe very same area oof interest aas yours andd my uers ould genuinely benefit from
    a lot of the inforkation you presewnt here. Plezse let mee know if tnis okqy wiyh
    you. Thanks a lot!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Advertisement

Advertisement