Local News

House fire in Springettsbury Township, York County

Fire police responded to reports of a house fire on the 1300 block of 11th Avenue in Springettsbury Township, York County on Saturday morning. Officials say they were able to put the fire out with a matter of minutes.The fire started in a back bedroom. The fire was started by a unattended cigarette.

One person was taken to a local hospital for a checkup.

The fire chief said the house is uninhabitable, leaving three people displaced.

VIEW & ADD COMMENTS

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Advertisement

Advertisement