House fire in Springettsbury Township, York County

Fire police responded to reports of a house fire on the 1300 block of 11th Avenue in Springettsbury Township, York County on Saturday morning. Officials say they were able to put the fire out with a matter of minutes.The fire started in a back bedroom. The fire was started by a unattended cigarette.

One person was taken to a local hospital for a checkup.

The fire chief said the house is uninhabitable, leaving three people displaced.

Filed in: News

Suggest a correction