by Zach Glenwright
Morning News Editor
Firefighters from three different counties were dispatched to the fire at 153 Sheridan Road shortly before 1:30 today. Fire marshals have ruled the fire accidental — caused by a neighbor who was burning trash.
VIEW & ADD COMMENTS
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of follow-up comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
Medical marijuana forum in York Co. j.mp/1rfKITN11 mins
The Sadowski Spotlight: The Blacktop Bash Summer League j.mp/1nn2ghO11 mins
Steve At The Movies: Hercules j.mp/1nn2dT911 mins