Local News

Nursing Home Gas Leak

Fire crews are packing up after responding to reports of a gas leak at a senior living facility in york county this morning.  Crews were called to Providence Place on the 33-hundred block of Fox Run Road in Dover.  Firefighters on the scene tell us there was a possible leak but will not tell us if they found any dangerous readings.

VIEW & ADD COMMENTS

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Advertisement

Advertisement