Local News

Early morning fire damages McDonald’s in Ephrata

An early morning fire ripped through a McDonald’s restaurant along the 100 block of North Reading Road in Ephrata Borough on Monday.

Fire officials say the blaze broke out around 3:11 a.m. in the kitchen area.

No injuries have been reported. So far, no word yet on what sparked the fire.

A state police fire marshal is investigating.

The restaurant will be closed for an undetermined amount of time as the cleanup process begins.

VIEW & ADD COMMENTS

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Advertisement

Advertisement