Summer Grilling: Texas Roadhouse ribs
Summer is grilling season… and today Texas Roadhouse stopped by to share their secrets on how to grill the perfect ribs!
STEP ONE: Seasoning
- In a deep baking pan, add water and some type of Liquid Smoke.
- Mix well.
- Take Ribs, use a shaker and your favorite dry seasoning (we have our seasoning for sale online at TexasRoadhouse.com) and thoroughly coat each of the Ribs.
- Place Ribs in the pan.
STEP TWO: Cooking
- Place pans in 350° F oven and bake slowly until done; about 3 hours.
- Ribs are fully cooked when the bone in the center pulls freely from the meat. At this point, remove from the oven.
STEP THREE: Grilling
- Pick your favorite BBQ sauce for re-heating and basting the Ribs.
- Pre-heat grill.
- Brush and season the grill before use.
- Place the Rack of Ribs vertically, with the underside down to the grates.
- Heat until sizzling hot.
- Turn Ribs over and baste the underside of the Ribs, and heat until sizzling hot.
- Baste the top.
- Turn the Ribs over one last time and baste with a final coat.
- Serve to your guests and accept their complements graciously!!!