Local News

McDonalds in York catches fire

An electrical fire broke out at the Mcdonald’s on East Market Street in Springettsbury Township. We’re told the fire happened around 5:20 this morning while employees were cooking hash browns. We do not know when the restaurant will re-open but the fire is now cleared.

VIEW & ADD COMMENTS

1 Comment to “McDonalds in York catches fire”

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Advertisement

Advertisement