Weekend burglaries reported in Lower Paxton Township
Several burglaries were reported to the Township Police Department over the weekend.
- A residential burglary was reported in the 4900 block of Creek Dr. A hand gun and jewelry were removed from a bedroom in the residence sometime this summer. Loss is estimated to be over $7000.
- A shed was entered in the 6000 block of Blue Ridge Ave. sometime over the last week and two Trek mountain bikes were removed. One is described as being gold and black and the other is yellow and silver. They are valued at $475 apiece.
- Sometime during the last week, an apartment in the 4200 block of Catalina Lane was entered and three piggy banks containing a combined estimate of $300 in change were removed.
- A storage unit in the 600 block of Pool Dr. was forcibly entered and a blue and white 10-speed bicycle, unknown manufacturer, was stolen. This incident happened sometime during last week.
- Someone forcibly entered the old Villa Theresa building, 1051 Avila Rd., over the weekend and caused damage. The extent of the damage and whether or not anything is missing is yet to be determined due to the size of the building.
Anyone with information is urged to contact the Lower Paxton Township Police Department at (717) 657-5656.