Overnight Fire Ruled Accidental

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

A fire forces six people out of their homes overnight in Lancaster County.  It started around midnight along North State Street in Ephrata.  Firefighters say they could see flames coming through the roof when they arrived.  The fire affected three apartments.  No one was hurt.  The State Police Fire Marshal ruled the fire accidental due to careless use of fireworks.