Looking to take an art class this fall? YorkArts may be the place for you. This fall they are offering a silk dying class. Mindy Christian , the director of programs, and Jessica Reider an instructor tells us about it.
YorkArts’ upcoming Japanese Shibori class
- Japanese Shibori: Silk-dying Techniques. Learn how to use acid-based dyes and Shibori techniques to dye silk and embroidery techniques to finish the look
- Monday evenings in October or November
- 6:30 to 8:30 p.m., four sessions
- $80 per person; 18 years and older
- Create two hand-made scarves
YorkArts will also offer after-school classes in cartooning, clay and illustration this fall for the younger set!
Find more information and register at www.YorkArts.org.