Spicy Deviled Egg Salad Dip
• 12 hardboiled eggs, peeled
• 1 cup mayonnaise
• 1 T paprika
• 1/2 tsp garlic powder
• 1/2 tsp onion powder
• 1 T yellow mustard
• 1 tsp sea salt or to taste
• cracked black pepper to taste
• dash seasoned salt
• Chopped scallions for garnish (optional)
• Separate whites from yolks, setting whites aside and placing yolks into a large bowl.
• Finely mash yolks with a fork or potato masher. Add mayonnaise and continue to mash until it is evenly incorporated and mixture is smooth.
• Add paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, mustard and salt and pepper to taste.
• Finely chop the whites and fold into the yolk mixture.
• Garnish with chopped scallions, seasoned salt and more paprika.
• Serve with crackers or chips.
Spinach Salad Stadium that will be displayed:
• 2 yellow Top Line Peppers
• 2-3 Sunset Beefsteak Tomatoes
• 12 oz. of Fresh Express Organic Baby Spinach (about ¾ of 16 oz. container)
• 2 cups of Bella Rosa Shredded Parmesan Cheese
• 4-5 celery stalks
• You’ll also need a roasting pan and toothpicks