New this morning, crews spent several hours battling a house fire in Martic Township, Lancaster County. Fire officials say it happened around 4:45 along the 700 block of Martic Heights Drive. The fire started in the chimney but then spread to others parts of the house. Two people were inside at the time but were both able to get out. The Rawlinsville fire chief says it appears the chimney or a wood stove caused the fire. The fire marshal is handing the investigation going forward. No injuries were reported.
This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.