Hopefully you will be celebrating Tax day with a big rebate -but even if you’re not, there are several restaurants and businesses offering Tax Day freebies and deals for you to enjoy.
Be sure double-check with locations near you as these “tax freebies” are all subject to change.
- Burger King is offering a coupon that allows you to buy one Whopper and get one free.
- Celebrate filing your taxes with a big meal at Outback Steakhouse with this coupon to get 15 percent off at checkout through May 3.
- Participating McDonald’s restaurants will be offering buy one, get one for a penny on Big Macs and Quarter Pounders.
- The Hard Rock Cafe is offering a “Sing for your Supper” event. You can sing live with a Hard Rock Band, for a free meal.
- Participating Hydro Massage locations are offering a free hydro massage experience. Just call the location nearest you to schedule your massage time now through April 17. They also offer hydro massages at select Planet Fitness Centers.
- Participating Office Depots are offering free paper shredding on April 15 for up to 5 pounds of paper. All you need is this coupon from the Office Depot website.
- Through April 19, use this coupon to get $6 off a dinner for two at Olive Garden.
- Now that your taxes are done, you can catch up on your reading. Through May 1, use coupon code X8W8L3A to save 20 percent off one item from www.barnesandnoble.com.
- Babies”R”Us shoppers can use this coupon to get $8 off Pampers or Huggies value boxes of diapers, valid through April 30.