Cooking grilled fish with mango salsa
We’re learning how to cook grilled fish with a mango salsa today in the Fox43 Kitchen. Richard Callamaras from Bonefish Grill gives us tips and tells us how to make the dish.
Grilled Fish with Mango Salsa
As desired salt and pepper to taste
2 to 4 each 8 ounces of your favorite fish Fillets (You can use Salmon)
As desired amount of mango salsa
- Lightly season the salmon fillets and grill to medium.
- Top each fillet with desired amount of Mango Salsa (see recipe below).
- Serve and enjoy.
Ingredients for Mango Salsa:
½ Cup Red Onions - diced (1/4” x 1/4”)
1 Cup Ripe Mango - diced (1/4” x 1/4“)
¼ Cup Red Bell Peppers - diced (1/8”x1/8”)
2 Tbsp Thai Sweet Chili Sauce
- Peel and dice red onion (1/4”X1/4”).
- Peel, seed, and dice Mango (1/4”X1/4”).
- Stem, seed, and dice red bell peppers ( 1/8” x 1/8”).
- Place all ingredients into a mixing bowl and toss to coat evenly.
- Spoon ingredients into aluminum foil and gather the foil at the top to create a pouch.
- Place foil on the grill while grilling the fillets.
- Carefully remove foil from the grill with a pair of tongs, as it will be hot!!
- Carefully open the foil with a sharp knife; be careful, as hot steam will escape foil pouch when opening. Use while warm by spooning dollops over Mahi fillets.
For more information on Bonefish Grill, head over to their website www.bonefishgrill.com.