Family of 5 displaced after apartment fire in Lancaster

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

LANCASTER, Pa. — Firefighters battled a smoky electrical fire at the Lancaster Green Apartment complex Saturday night.

When crews arrived along the 1700 block of Judie Lane,  smoke was seen coming from the roof.

Officials say the fire was sparked from wiring in the attic causing $120,000 damage.

Residents were able to escape the building.

A family of five has been displaced by the fire.

No injuries are reported.