This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
...FREEZING RAIN ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 4 AM TO 1 PM EST
THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN STATE COLLEGE HAS ISSUED A
FREEZING RAIN ADVISORY...WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM 4 AM TO 1 PM EST
* HAZARD TYPES...LIGHT FREEZING RAIN AND DRIZZLE.
* ICE ACCUMULATIONS...AROUND A TRACE.
* TIMING...PRE DAWN HOURS MONDAY MORNING ENDING NEAR NOON.
* IMPACTS...ICING MAY CREATE SLIPPERY ROAD CONDITIONS.
* WINDS...SOUTHEAST 5 TO 15 MPH.
* TEMPERATURES...IN THE LOWER 30S.