This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
...FREEZING RAIN ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 4 AM TO 10 AM EST
THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN STATE COLLEGE HAS ISSUED A
FREEZING RAIN ADVISORY...WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM 4 AM TO 10 AM
* HAZARD TYPES...FREEZING RAIN OR DRIZZLE.
* ICE ACCUMULATIONS...LESS THAN A TENTH OF AN INCH.
* TIMING...LATE TONIGHT AND EARLY MONDAY MORNING.
* IMPACTS...ICING MAY CREATE SLIPPERY ROAD CONDITIONS AND
PRODUCE SCATTERED POWER OUTAGES.
* TEMPERATURES...IN THE MID AND UPPER 20S, THEN WARMING ABOVE
FREEZING BY MID MORNING.
THE PENNSYLVANIA DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION REMINDS MOTORISTS
TO ADJUST SPEEDS BASED ON DRIVING CONDITIONS AND TO TAKE IT SLOW
IN ICE AND SNOW.