One person taken to hospital after being burned by camp fire
GULFORD TOWNSHIP, FRANKLIN COUNTY, Pa.– Crews took one person to the hospital after being seriously burned by a camp fire.
Authorities say the incident occurred just after 10:30 p.m. on Sunday night in the 800 block of Limestone Drive.
They say that a person was burned after individuals poured gasoline over a camp fire, and some of that gas poured out onto the victim, who was airlifted to a nearby burn center.
There is no word on their condition.