DAUPHIN COUNTY, Pa.– A firefighter was injured and 9 people were displaced after an early morning house fire.
On January 24 around 2:10 a.m., flames broke out at a home in the 2500 block of Alessandro Boulevard in Susquehanna Township.
The flames spread from one home to three other residences as well, causing an estimated $200,000 in damage between the four units.
One firefighter was injured and has since been released to the hospital.
7 adults and three children were displaced and are being assisted by the Red Cross.
The fire was reportedly caused by a discarded cigarette.