MaryEllen Pann

MaryEllen Pann

14 Comments to “MaryEllen Pann”

Bill said:
    December 13, 2012 at 9:53 PM

She wasn't a good choice, she was the best choice and does an outstanding job!

Mike said:
    December 15, 2012 at 8:48 AM

I have to agree with Bill, 'Mary Ellen was the best choice.' By the way 'Jean ,' it looks like a ' 2nd grader wrote your post.'

Bill said:
    December 16, 2012 at 12:01 PM

I agree Mary Ellen talks too fast, hard to understand at times. Slow down, don't say so much.

Bill said:
    December 29, 2012 at 11:10 AM

She does an awsome job, look forward to seeing her every night. Beautiful lady.

rj the law said:
    January 4, 2013 at 10:25 PM

I'm sure Mary Ellen only has so much time to get that forecast in.

She's my choice and I haven't seen her forecasts yet.

She's a beauty.

Harry said:
    January 8, 2013 at 1:15 PM

Mary Ellen I enjoy your forecast, you bring a freshness to what could be a boring forecast. Question, I am looking for a free website to see all of the daily snowfall amounts for the 2011-2012 season. Does one exists or do I need to pay for this info?

Steve said:
    January 10, 2013 at 12:00 PM

What is there Not to like about Mary Ellen Pann ?? She is the only reason to watch the weather.

Nick said:
    January 15, 2013 at 3:31 PM

MaryEllen does an excellent job! Very pleasant voice and smile.

Richard Stern said:
    January 22, 2013 at 8:23 PM

MaryEllen does a great job; she very pretty, and comes across as well educated. i don't know what your issues are! I wish all news stations had a pretty, well educated meteorologist.

Greg said:
    January 29, 2013 at 6:20 PM

I love her….she is HOT HOT HOT!!!!

Brad said:
    March 9, 2013 at 12:07 PM

I like the job MaryEllen does. The one piece of constructive criticism is a lack of variety in her wardrobe. She seems to have a "death grip" on black pants. it would be nice to see her in different colors and also different types of clothing whether it's dresses, skirts, tops, etc.

Don said:
    June 20, 2013 at 12:55 AM

Gwyneth Paltrow, "eat your heart out" Mary Ellen Pann is "drop dead beautiful". Her presence on Fox brings out the warmth of sun shine on the the dreariest of days. Does an excellent job with the forecast.

Bob said:
    July 10, 2013 at 5:34 PM

I feel your warmth coming through the TV. Rock on Mary Ellen.

denny said:
    February 14, 2014 at 5:51 PM

maryellen very easy to watch plus actuart forcasting thank you