Kiersten and I fell in love with these cookies as soon as we tried them! The best thing about them? They are about 50 calories each! You can also find the recipe on the Weight Watchers site – click here.
- cooking spray
- 1 tsp all purpose flour
- 4 large egg whites
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chip cookies
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat to 200 degrees F
- Coat a large baking sheet with cookie spray; coat with a light dusting of flour and shake off excess
- In a large mixing bowl, beat egg whites with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Gradually add sugar and beat until stiff, glossy peaks form; gently fold in chocolate and vanilla extract.
- Drop mixture by heaping tablespoons onto prepared baking sheet about 1 inch apart, making 24 cookies.
- Bake until lightly golden and no longer sticky on the surface, about 1 hour. Turn oven off and let cookies sit in oven for 1 hour. Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool completely. Yields 1 cookie per serving.
Here are some of the other Weight Watchers recipes we had on the show …