The Middletown Borough building remains closed Friday. It has been closed since Christmas Eve when four police officers were sickened by carbon monoxide. A faulty emergency generator in the basement was turned on during a power outage. The building cannot re-open until officials receive a report from a certified air quality inspector which is in the works.
This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.