E-sports boot camp coming to Harrisburg, today on FOX43 News First at Four
Due to World Cup, U.S. Open coverage, changes made to FOX43, Antenna TV broadcasting schedules

‘Buckwild’ star died of carbon monoxide poisoning

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Shain Gandee

Shain Gandee

(CNN) — Shain Gandee, one of the stars of the MTV reality show “Buckwild,” and two other people died of carbon monoxide poisoning, the sheriff’s office in Kanawha County, West Virginia, said Tuesday.

The deaths, discovered Monday, were labeled as accidental, according to preliminary findings from an autopsy report.

Gandee, 21, was found dead in a vehicle along with his uncle, David Dwight Gandee, 48, and Donald Robert Myers, 27, authorities said.

1 Comment

Comments are closed.