Come out to the York JCC on March 21 for the FOX43 Blood Drive!

Update: Gas leak caused home explosion

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

State police say a gas leak is what caused an explosion and fire at a home in Dover Township, York county on June 7th.

The leak ignited the fire that ripped through the home on Carlisle Road.  The home owner Charles Pike told police that he left his home 2 minutes before the explosion which caused the roof and walls to be knocked down.

 

1 Comment

Comments are closed.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.