Police in Lancaster County are asking residents to be on the lookout after a rash of residential burglaries.
According to police, the burglaries happened last week in East Donegal Township, Conoy Township and Marietta Borough. Police say items stolen include jewelry, copper piping, electronics, a gun and a lawn mower.
Police ask residents to be alert and call 911 immediately if they see anything suspicious.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 717-426-1164.
Full list of break-ins reported by Susquehanna Regional Police:
1. N. Bank St. Marietta Borough – Residence was entered prior to 07/25/13. Subject removed copper piping and wire. Residence was not occupied and basement flooding resulted from the pipes being removed.
2. Kenneth Dr., E. Donegal Township – Residence which was occupied was entered between 07/28 2300 hrs and 07/29/13 0700 hrs. Multiple pairs of collectable sneakers were taken.
3. Heathersage Dr. E. Donegal Township – Residence which was not occupied at the time was forcibly entered between 07/29/13 and 07/31/13. Taken were play stations, gun and jewelry.
4. Wickersham Rd. Conoy Township – Residence which was not occupied at the time was entered on 07/31/13 between 0800 hrs and noon. Taken was a generator and coins.
5. Alexandria Court, E. Donegal Township – Unoccupied residence was forcibly entered on 07/31/13 between 1000-1200 hrs. A lawn mower was taken. A Hispanic male was observed at the residence in a white passenger van around this time. Also observed at the residence was a white box van.