Heavy rain is causing ponding and flooding on area roadways leading to temporary road closures.
Authorities are warning motorists not to drive through standing water.
The following roads are closed or restricted due to flooding or downed trees and wires:
- Hillcrest Road just south of Kopp Road in Jackson Township, York County
- Windsor Road and Ness Road in Windsor Township, York County (due to vehicle accident)
- East Canal Road between Jug Road and Lewisberry Road in Conewago Township, York County
- Barnhart Drive in Hanover Borough, York County
- Eichelberger Street at McKinley Avenue in Hanover Borough, York County
- Boundary Avenue at Fleming Avenue in Hanover Borough, York County
- Carlisle Street at Clearview Road in Hanover Borough York, County
*This list will be updated throughout the day as more information comes in*