Middletown house fire ruled accidental

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

Middletown fire

A fire that destroyed a home in Middletown over the weekend has been ruled accidental.

State police say the fire originated in the living room in an area where a space heater was being used. At this time, police do not know if the space heater caused the fire.  The investigation is ongoing.

 The community is rallying to raise money for the Radabaugh family.  If you are interested in donating you can visit this link,  https://www.giveforward.com/fundraiser/k7c3/radabaugh-fire-relief-fund

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.