The Red Cross is assisting five people displaced by an early morning fire in Lebanon. Firefighters say they believe the fire, electrical in nature, originated in the walls of the home at 226 East Mifflin Street before 6am. Although the home had no smoke detectors, the residents, who woke in the midst of the fire, were able to get out of the house safely.
This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.