Nursing Home Gas Leak

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

Fire crews are packing up after responding to reports of a gas leak at a senior living facility in york county this morning.  Crews were called to Providence Place on the 33-hundred block of Fox Run Road in Dover.  Firefighters on the scene tell us there was a possible leak but will not tell us if they found any dangerous readings.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.