Early morning fire damages McDonald’s in Ephrata

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

An early morning fire ripped through a McDonald’s restaurant along the 100 block of North Reading Road in Ephrata Borough on Monday.

Fire officials say the blaze broke out around 3:11 a.m. in the kitchen area.

No injuries have been reported. So far, no word yet on what sparked the fire.

A state police fire marshal is investigating.

The restaurant will be closed for an undetermined amount of time as the cleanup process begins.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.