House fire in York County

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

A house fire in York County displaces two adults and one child. Fire officials say the blaze started in the kitchen sometime between 7:30 and 8:30PM at a house along the 500 block of Valley Road in Manchester Township. Nobody was home at the time. Fire officials say it doesn’t appear that the house is a total loss, but that there was significant smoke damage to parts of it. The Red Cross is currently assisting the family.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.