Fire destroys a family travel trailer in York County. It happened at about 2:17 pm this afternoon along the 3200 block of Cardinal Lane, Dover Township. Fire crews arriving on the scene reported a 30 foot fifth wheel travel trailer engulfed in flames. The trailer was parked along side the owners home.
The fire was quickly brought under control with no damage to the adjacent home. The preliminary cause of the fire may have been a refrigerator malfunction. Damage to the trailer and contents is estimated at about $50,000.