VIRAL VIDEO: DO NOT do this with a glow stick!!

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

WARNING: This video contains adult language.

A boy named Jack had the bright idea to put a glow stick in the microwave.  That was a bad decision…but what he did with it next will not be something he will soon forget.

This hilarious video is made even better by his father’s reaction, “God dammit, Jack!” the dad yells. “I have to see what to do, you dingaling! … Not to mention it’s all over your awesome shirt.”

The YouTube video went viral on Reddit over the weekend and now has over one million views.

But don’t worry according to poison control, he should be fine.