Closings & Delays

Electrical box causes small house fire Elizabethtown

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

No one was injured when fire broke out in a  house in Elizabethtown Friday morning.

According to County Control smoke was seen coming from an electrical box shortly before 5:30 a.m. at a home in the 400 block of North Locust Street.

Officials say the scene was under control within a half hour.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.