Crews respond to fire in Lower Windsor Township

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

Fire crews are battling  a house fire along the 1100 block of Canadochly Road in York County.

The fire broke out around 8:10 a.m. Wednesday morning. Officials say the fire started from an outdoor stove that the family had burning over night. Flames were seen coming from the attic when crews arrived.

No reports of any injuries.

 

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.