3 adults, 2 juvenile charged in fights/stabbings at Park City
LANCASTER, Pa. – Lancaster City Police file charges against 3 adults and 2 juveniles in connection with last weekend’s fights and stabbing at Park City Center.
Detective Stan Roache filed charges against the following individuals:
- A 16-year-old female, Lancaster Township resident, was charged with three counts of Aggravated Assault and three counts of Disorderly Conduct. It was determined that she was involved in all three fights, and during the last fight at the Lady Foot Locker store, she slashed three people with a box cutter type knife. In addition to the 14-year-old female victim who was slashed in the face and the 20-year-old male who was cut in the chest, a 15-year-old female had her left wrist slashed by the suspect. The 16-year-old female is currently being detained at the Lancaster County Youth Intervention Center.
- Stephanie Morales, 21-year-old female, resident of the 300 blk. S. Broad St. was charged with two counts of Disorderly Conduct. It was determined that Morales was a participant in two of the fights on Dec. 19th, one in the Boscov’s Mall common area, and the fight inside the Lady Foot Locker store.
- Zeyquan Sanchez, 20-year-old male, resident of 700 blk. St. Joseph St., Lancaster, was charged with Simple Assault and Disorderly Conduct. Sanchez was involved in the fight at the Lady Foot Locker store, during which he twice kicked a 21-year-old female in the face.
- Jasmine Craig, 23-year-old female, resident of 400 blk. W. Vine St., Lancaster, was charged with Disorderly Conduct. Craig was a participant the fight in the Boscov’s Mall common area.
- A 14-year-old female, Lancaster City resident, was charged with Disorderly Conduct for participating in the fight inside the Lady Foot Locker store.
Detectives are continuing to finalize their investigation. It is anticipated that at least two more people will be charged with Disorderly Conduct for their participation in these incidents