Crews put out house fire in Adams County

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

READING TWP, Pa- Fire crews responded to a house fire around 10:30 a.m. Thursday.

Officials say the fire was caused by a burning wood stove.

The house is being considered a complete loss. Officials say it may have to be bull dozed.

Two people who lived in the house did get out safe. One bird did die.