Beating the heat on the hottest day of the year – Tonight on FOX43 News At Ten
Due to World Cup, U.S. Open coverage, changes made to FOX43, Antenna TV broadcasting schedules

Deadly carbon monoxide poisoning in Dauphin County

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

HIGHSPIRE, Pa. – A Dauphin County man has died after being overcome by carbon monoxide.

Police officers in Highspire say they received a call around 3:30 p.m. on Saturday about a possible Carbon monoxide poisoning at a home on 200 block of Walnut Street. When officers arrived on the scene, they found a father, his daughter and her fiancé in the home.

Authorities say a 66-year-old man died from the gas, and the other two adults are being treated at the hospital.

The name of the victim has not been released.

There’s no word on what caused the gas leak.