Family of Cumberland Co. murder victim warned her about husband – Tonight after MLB All-Star Game

Major milestone for online voter registrations

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

HARRISBURG, Pa. - Secretary of State Pedro Cortes announced Pennsylvania has logged about 100,000 online voter registrations since the website's launch in august.

Cortes says the state's counties have also gained more accurate voter roles and spent less time processing applications. About 60% of users are eligible citizens registering for the first time, while the other 40% are people updating their registration.

Cortes reminds Pennsylvanians that March 28th is the deadline to register before the April 26th primary election.

You can register to vote online.